Friday, December 31, 2010

Sayonara 2010..OLLa 2011 *Waves*

Syukur Alhamdulillah..finally 2010 has come to an end. Thank You God for letting me to witness Your Greatness for another year(Insyallah). Thank you for making my life a wonderful one for 24 years. No word can best describe my humbly appreciation to you.

In year 2010, I had experienced wonderful and exciting things. So, here are some pictures that I can share with you guys =)


                                                           
Jan : Chambered at Messrs. SRL



April : SKPT(1) Reunion




May : LLB(Hons) Graduation *Alhamdulilah*




August : Kaz's Wedding


September : Buka puasa with Yaca=)


Septermber : Raya


  Nov : Me and Yaca's Farewell..



Dec 10th: Long Call






Dec 25th : K.Shareen's Wedding

Sayonara 2010...Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment